ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon
ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon
ROBLOX Lead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHave you made a game with over 1000+ Visits Vq1x6
Check out the new Warning System! Find out more info here!

Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits Empty
PostSubject: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:31 pm

Sadly. I haven't

Post your story's below.

Remeber to keep the TOS in mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:34 pm

Well I spent a hour building spent 10k on a ad and got a thousand people to play. It was BC so I got my money back Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:37 pm

Awesome.
mejelly
Back to top Go down
PlusJon
Founder
Founder
PlusJon

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:38 pm

Well....as I'm BCGames...my top game has over 325K visits. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:42 pm

Oh so it is you! Well welcome back! Check my post PlusJon the designs one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:53 pm

PlusJon.

Your BCGames?

I used your admin script before.
<3
Back to top Go down
PlusJon
Founder
Founder
PlusJon

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:56 pm

BoysRule2013 wrote:
PlusJon.

Your BCGames?

I used your admin script before.
<3

<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 9:50 pm

PlusJon wrote:

BCGames?! Surprised

Can you script some more epic games, please? Very Happy

I have several ideas.
1. Make a Holiday Game, maybe Santa vs Noobs - One Person is Santa, everyone else is Noobs. The noobs have to capture Santa, then steal the 5 presents scattered around the map (there will be different maps)

2. Improve and add more maps to Sharks and Minnows

3. Make a tycoon that's more than just buttons - maybe one where you can make and sell items, and maybe even trade items with other players! Also have a system where you turn raw materials into finished products.

4. Epicness. (This is not an idea. Razz)
Back to top Go down
PlusJon
Founder
Founder
PlusJon

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 9:57 pm

Baseball02a wrote:
PlusJon wrote:

BCGames?! Surprised

I have several ideas.
1. Make a Holiday Game, maybe Santa vs Noobs - One Person is Santa, everyone else is Noobs. The noobs have to capture Santa, then steal the 5 presents scattered around the map (there will be different maps)

3. Make a tycoon that's more than just buttons - maybe one where you can make and sell items, and maybe even trade items with other players! Also have a system where you turn raw materials into finished products.

Lookup PlusJon and check out Simple Swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 10:36 pm

PlusJon wrote:
Baseball02a wrote:
PlusJon wrote:

BCGames?! Surprised

I have several ideas.

OK, I'll check it out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 11:04 pm

Baseball02a wrote:
PlusJon wrote:
Baseball02a wrote:
PlusJon wrote:

BCGames?! Surprised

I have several ideas.

OK, I'll check it out!
Who else here though they were BC's fav fan? I never thought I'd meet him again! I DID! AM SO LUCKY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 2:14 pm

I made a place to a clan called "the raven empire" (Have left the group now) and then i hosted sword fightning there and so others begin too and so i got to 3k+ vissits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 8:51 pm

Have Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:16 pm

What happened to the account BCGames? Also, I thought I saw something about you on Happy Wheels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I have!   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 9:24 pm

Ive made multiple game and all together they all have enough to reach 1000 Smile afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits
Page 1 of 1