ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon
ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon
ROBLOX Lead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTell your worst nightmare then make it funny. Vq1x6
Check out the new Warning System! Find out more info here!

Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny. Empty
PostSubject: Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny.   Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny. EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 7:16 pm

Here's mine: I was in my house and my parents weren't home and I went into the basement, and I kept hearing sounds from my bedroom so I went back up stairs and I knew something was following me so I started running. Right when I started running I kept tripping and finally I made it to my room and opened the door there was [ REM ] coming through the walls. That's all I remember. But god when I woke up I was like, "OMG WHAT IS THAT" and did not go back to sleep that night.

Funny Version: My parents weren't home, so I decided to watch TV in my basement. I heard some sounds from my bedroom that sounded like a party. I saw light in my parent room, so when I got up there, PSY stepped on my foot, and I had no clue. I screamed on the top of my lungs. He dragged me up to the party and I was hypnotized with Gangnam Style. When I woke up, I was all like WTF!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny.   Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny. EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 7:46 pm

I like how bloo d was [ REM ] (removed) sounds funnier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny.   Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny. EmptyDecember 22nd 2012, 8:26 am

A mexican guy who collects sombreros had a firearm and was chasing me down a school hall to kill me, then he hit his head on the ceiling and exploded.

Isn't that funny and stupid enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny.   Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny. EmptyDecember 26th 2012, 1:38 am

1key2 wrote:
I like how bloo d was [ REM ] (removed) sounds funnier
Key, your an admin. It seems as if you shouldn't be saying a word that was removed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny.   Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell your worst nightmare then make it funny.
Page 1 of 1