ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon
ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon
ROBLOX Lead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSteal the dominus Vq1x6
Check out the new Warning System! Find out more info here!

Steal the dominus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 8:18 am

People keep fighting for a dominus!
Now your job is to take it.
Just say what you wanna do to take it.
The dominus is on the floor, i grab it.
Now come get it Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
PlusJon
Founder
Founder
PlusJon

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 12:23 pm

I take it from you by simply staring you down.
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 4:28 pm

I steal it back from you tripping over a rock.
I put it in a diamond cage.
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 6:57 pm

I simply use a time machine.
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 7:00 pm

You left the time machine on, I follow you. I use a magic watch to teleport to you, steal the dominus, and jump through a magic bucket.
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 24th 2012, 10:20 pm

Kruer7 wrote:
You left the time machine on, I follow you. I use a magic watch to teleport to you, steal the dominus, and jump through a magic bucket.
That's impossible, my time machine goes with me Razz Derrped I still have dominus.
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 25th 2012, 2:34 pm

Ok, Fine!

I make my own teleporter, I teleport to you, Slap you across the face, and take the dominus to PARIS!!
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 25th 2012, 10:14 pm

Kruer7 wrote:
Ok, Fine!

I make my own teleporter, I teleport to you, Slap you across the face, and take the dominus to PARIS!!
I call up my fake uncle Bob (Who lives in Paris) and tells him to get it back. HE succeeds and I take it to a Roblox Personal server with spawn killing machine at spawn.
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 27th 2012, 5:02 pm

I hack into the server via Studio, disable the spawn killing machine, shutdown the sever, restart the server, take the dominus, put the spawn killing machine back in place, restart the server again, then take the dominus and hide it inside John Shedletsky's chicken.
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 27th 2012, 9:03 pm

I pointed out, that if you shutdown the server, I would have been kicked from the game, with the dominus. So therefore I called you up to tell you this, and told you I shipped it to South Africa.
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 31st 2012, 7:16 pm

I fly to South Africa, Locate the Dominus on my spy watch locator app, and I take the Dominus from a dark cave. I fly to Australia and lock myself in a cage made of indestructible
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyDecember 31st 2012, 11:57 pm

Well, I wasn't so stupid as to just call you up and say, "Yo! I shipped it to South Africa!" I had a plan. I shipped a FAKE! I have the real one in Alaska >Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 6:42 pm

Fly over to alaska. Teleport to it. Do some math. Jump out a window. Break a bone. Crawls to the dominus. Gets shot by a laser. Hands fall off. Bites on to dominus. Fly to Canada. Throws dominus in river. Sinks 100,000,000 Ft below sea level. Jumps down with scuba diver clothes on. Takes Dominus. Jumps into whales mouth. Whale can't get us out. Whale goes in circles for the next 10 years.

**10 years later**

Whale spits me out. I go make a house underwater. Live there. Stays in house for rest of life. Dominus in golden chest. (Indestructible)

BOOM! How you like me now??
Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus EmptyJanuary 5th 2013, 12:07 am

>Very Happy Did you not read my last post? I said I wouldn't be stupid enough to tell you where the real one is... Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steal the dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the dominus   Steal the dominus Empty

Back to top Go down

Steal the dominus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROBLOX Lead :: Entertainment :: Forum Games-
Jump to: