ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon
ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon
ROBLOX Lead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inhi im new any that can tell me about this site? Vq1x6
Check out the new Warning System! Find out more info here!

hi im new any that can tell me about this site?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hi im new any that can tell me about this site? Empty
PostSubject: hi im new any that can tell me about this site?   hi im new any that can tell me about this site? EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 1:54 pm

geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi im new any that can tell me about this site?   hi im new any that can tell me about this site? EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 2:05 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi im new any that can tell me about this site?   hi im new any that can tell me about this site? EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 3:17 pm

Hey brunbamse, I've seen you on LMaD before Very Happy
This is an alternative to the ROBLOX forums. The people here are pretty friendly, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi im new any that can tell me about this site?   hi im new any that can tell me about this site? EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 7:17 pm

OMG I NEWBIE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi im new any that can tell me about this site?   hi im new any that can tell me about this site? EmptyDecember 31st 2012, 1:38 pm

I"m new too. Go Figure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi im new any that can tell me about this site?   hi im new any that can tell me about this site? EmptyJanuary 4th 2013, 1:41 pm

Hey. I see your both new. Anyway. I am BoysRule2013 - On ROBLOX.

I am a support mod. So. If you need any help. Just ask me. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi im new any that can tell me about this site?   hi im new any that can tell me about this site? EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 9:03 pm

Im also new Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi im new any that can tell me about this site?   hi im new any that can tell me about this site? Empty

Back to top Go down

hi im new any that can tell me about this site?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROBLOX Lead :: Discussion :: Hi, I'm New-
Jump to: