ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon



 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the new Warning System! Find out more info here!

Share | 
 

 Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 7:31 pm

Sadly. I haven't

Post your story's below.

Remeber to keep the TOS in mind
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 7:34 pm

Well I spent a hour building spent 10k on a ad and got a thousand people to play. It was BC so I got my money back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 7:37 pm

Awesome.
mejelly
Back to top Go down
PlusJon
Founder
Founder
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 7:38 pm

Well....as I'm BCGames...my top game has over 325K visits. Razz

_________________
Webmaster
@PlusJon
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 7:42 pm

Oh so it is you! Well welcome back! Check my post PlusJon the designs one.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 7:53 pm

PlusJon.

Your BCGames?

I used your admin script before.
<3
Back to top Go down
PlusJon
Founder
Founder
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 7:56 pm

BoysRule2013 wrote:
PlusJon.

Your BCGames?

I used your admin script before.
<3

<3

_________________
Webmaster
@PlusJon
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 9:50 pm

PlusJon wrote:
Well....as I'm BCGames...my top game has over 325K visits. Razz

BCGames?! Surprised

Can you script some more epic games, please? Very Happy

I have several ideas.
1. Make a Holiday Game, maybe Santa vs Noobs - One Person is Santa, everyone else is Noobs. The noobs have to capture Santa, then steal the 5 presents scattered around the map (there will be different maps)

2. Improve and add more maps to Sharks and Minnows

3. Make a tycoon that's more than just buttons - maybe one where you can make and sell items, and maybe even trade items with other players! Also have a system where you turn raw materials into finished products.

4. Epicness. (This is not an idea. Razz)
Back to top Go down
PlusJon
Founder
Founder
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 9:57 pm

Baseball02a wrote:
PlusJon wrote:
Well....as I'm BCGames...my top game has over 325K visits. Razz

BCGames?! Surprised

Can you script some more epic games, please? Very Happy

I have several ideas.
1. Make a Holiday Game, maybe Santa vs Noobs - One Person is Santa, everyone else is Noobs. The noobs have to capture Santa, then steal the 5 presents scattered around the map (there will be different maps)

2. Improve and add more maps to Sharks and Minnows

3. Make a tycoon that's more than just buttons - maybe one where you can make and sell items, and maybe even trade items with other players! Also have a system where you turn raw materials into finished products.

4. Epicness. (This is not an idea. Razz)

Lookup PlusJon and check out Simple Swords.

_________________
Webmaster
@PlusJon
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 10:36 pm

PlusJon wrote:
Baseball02a wrote:
PlusJon wrote:
Well....as I'm BCGames...my top game has over 325K visits. Razz

BCGames?! Surprised

Can you script some more epic games, please? Very Happy

I have several ideas.
1. Make a Holiday Game, maybe Santa vs Noobs - One Person is Santa, everyone else is Noobs. The noobs have to capture Santa, then steal the 5 presents scattered around the map (there will be different maps)

2. Improve and add more maps to Sharks and Minnows

3. Make a tycoon that's more than just buttons - maybe one where you can make and sell items, and maybe even trade items with other players! Also have a system where you turn raw materials into finished products.

4. Epicness. (This is not an idea. Razz)

Lookup PlusJon and check out Simple Swords.

OK, I'll check it out!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   November 29th 2012, 11:04 pm

Baseball02a wrote:
PlusJon wrote:
Baseball02a wrote:
PlusJon wrote:
Well....as I'm BCGames...my top game has over 325K visits. Razz

BCGames?! Surprised

Can you script some more epic games, please? Very Happy

I have several ideas.
1. Make a Holiday Game, maybe Santa vs Noobs - One Person is Santa, everyone else is Noobs. The noobs have to capture Santa, then steal the 5 presents scattered around the map (there will be different maps)

2. Improve and add more maps to Sharks and Minnows

3. Make a tycoon that's more than just buttons - maybe one where you can make and sell items, and maybe even trade items with other players! Also have a system where you turn raw materials into finished products.

4. Epicness. (This is not an idea. Razz)

Lookup PlusJon and check out Simple Swords.

OK, I'll check it out!
Who else here though they were BC's fav fan? I never thought I'd meet him again! I DID! AM SO LUCKY!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   December 18th 2012, 2:14 pm

I made a place to a clan called "the raven empire" (Have left the group now) and then i hosted sword fightning there and so others begin too and so i got to 3k+ vissits
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   January 20th 2013, 8:51 pm

Have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   February 3rd 2013, 7:16 pm

What happened to the account BCGames? Also, I thought I saw something about you on Happy Wheels.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: I have!   March 7th 2013, 9:24 pm

Ive made multiple game and all together they all have enough to reach 1000 Smile afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits   

Back to top Go down
 
Have you made a game with over 1000+ Visits
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Timba PC game d/l - help?
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» The wish game
» Outcry. The shimmering game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROBLOX Lead :: Discussion :: Game Design-
Jump to: