ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon
ROBLOX Lead
Hello kind guest! You cannot post here, but if you register, you can post! Join today!

-PlusJon
ROBLOX Lead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNeed any scripting help? Vq1x6
Check out the new Warning System! Find out more info here!

Need any scripting help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Need any scripting help? Empty
PostSubject: Need any scripting help?   Need any scripting help? EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:19 pm

If you need anything just let me know and I will help you!
Back to top Go down
PlusJon
Founder
Founder
PlusJon

PostSubject: Re: Need any scripting help?   Need any scripting help? EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:21 pm

I bet I can help moar.

Troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need any scripting help?   Need any scripting help? EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:45 pm

Yea, probably. I can still script better then 99% of Robloxians. You can Script better then, well... I don't really know anyway that can script better then you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need any scripting help?   Need any scripting help? EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 12:20 am

Yea, probably. I can still script worse than 99% of Robloxians. I can script better than, well... I don't really know anyway that can script worse than me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need any scripting help?   Need any scripting help? EmptyDecember 3rd 2012, 10:32 am

i have no i dea how to script what so ever.Can someone teach me how????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need any scripting help?   Need any scripting help? EmptyDecember 3rd 2012, 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need any scripting help?   Need any scripting help? EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 10:54 pm

Itunes is really good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need any scripting help?   Need any scripting help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Need any scripting help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROBLOX Lead :: Help :: Scripting Help-
Jump to: